No, the Pawp Emergency Fund is not pet insurance but rather a membership that provides protection for pet emergencies when you need it most. Compared to traditional pet insurance, Pawp is an affordable alternative for pet parents looking for financial protection in case of an unexpected emergency.
- We provide financial help for the most expensive sector of pet healthcare - emergency care.
- We pay your vet clinic directly, so there is no need by either yourself or your clinic to file a claim.
- There is no qualification process, and we do not perform a credit check at sign-up.
- There are no out-of-pocket expenses for the pet owner.
- We do not restrict access to our fund based on breed, age, location, or pre-existing conditions.
- You can use the emergency fund at any clinic, whichever is closest, at the time of the emergency, so your pet gets the care they need as soon as possible.
- Our team of online vets are here for you 24/7 to provide first aid advice and emergency triage.
We do not provide traditional coverage such as routine care and wellness check-ups, dental care, vaccinations, pregnancy-related matters, or any other scheduled appointments. You can learn more about what the emergency fund covers here.