After our vet has activated your emergency fund and your pet has received the care they need, it's time to pay the bill. To receive up to $3,000 towards your emergency vet bill, follow these instructions:
- After you receive the final invoice, ask the receptionist or vet technician to call +1-833-672-0026 for our team to confirm and review the charges. You can also send a picture of the invoice to [email protected].
- After our review, we will provide payment up to $3,000 for your vet bill, including a deposit left upon arrival if applicable.
- The payment will be made directly to the registered vet clinic or Emergency Vet Clinic. We do not reimburse the pet owner, we only provide payment directly to the clinic.
- Funds are only paid to a registered vet clinic or Emergency Vet Clinic at the time of the emergency.
- Once the invoice is paid, you're free to leave with your pet 😊.
You'll receive an email with these instructions upon activation of your emergency fund for easy reference.
Our senior Vet and Pawp administration reserve the right to review all cases that are activated and can deny the funds if our rules and regulations are not met. You can find our complete terms & conditions here.