If you believe your pet is having an emergency and need to access your emergency fund, please complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your Pawp account here.
- Select Talk To A Vet on the right-hand corner of the page. Then select the red icon that says, I have an emergency now.
- Next, you’ll be redirected to speak with one of our vets. The vet will need to confirm your issue is an emergency that cannot be resolved with an online consultation or a regular visit to your primary vet.
- After the emergency is confirmed, the vet will instruct you to go to the closest emergency clinic or a vet clinic of your choice immediately. You must take your pet to the emergency clinic within 4 hours of referral in order to have access to your fund. Please note, you can go to any vet clinic of your choice, it does not need to be an emergency clinic.
- When you arrive at the clinic, you should admit your pet for care. At certain clinics, you may be asked for a deposit upfront, which will be reimbursed by the end of your visit.
- After you receive the final invoice, you should ask the receptionist or vet technician to call +1-833-672-0026 for our team to confirm and review the charges. You can also send a picture of the invoice to [email protected].
- After our review, we will provide payment up to $3,000 for your vet bill, including a deposit left upon arrival if applicable.
- Once the invoice is paid, you're free to leave with your pet 😊.
Please note, you must contact our vets prior to visiting an emergency clinic for a complete assessment and referral. Unfortunately, we cannot provide payment for your vet bill without a referral from one of our vets.