Our emergency fund is included in all Pawp memberships, and provides up to $3,000 towards your vet bill in case of an emergency. Think of it as an alternative to pet insurance without a high deductible or copay. These are some of the other benefits compared to traditional insurance options:
- No qualifying or credit checks
- No out-of-pocket payments
- No restrictions by breed, age or location
- No restrictions based on pre-existing conditions
- Coverage for up to 6 cats or dogs
With one easy monthly payment, you can sleep easy knowing your pet is covered and emergency care won’t be a financial burden. The Pawp emergency fund does not cover routine care or preventative health.
What makes the Pawp Emergency Fund different?
Compared to traditional pet insurance, Pawp is an affordable alternative for pet parents looking for financial protection in case of an unexpected emergency.
We're different because:
- We provide financial help for the most expensive sector of pet healthcare: emergency care.
- We pay your vet clinic directly, so there is no need by neither yourself or your clinic to file a claim.
- You can use the emergency fund at any clinic, whichever is closest at the time of the emergency, so your pet gets the care they need as soon as possible.
- Our team of online vets are here for you 24/7 to provide first aid advice and emergency triage.